Sunday, September 13, 2009

SPOONING

26. SPOONING:

I wouldn’t be spooning you huddling me as we stretched between fabrics of lightness and glee to find the gauze and the businessman wise - with his silver delivery bringing forth the book with the answers and all of the notes that he took but his presentation WE FIND lacks something special so there’s nothing unique and ‘we can buy windows anywhere’ we reply sounding sleek and so with that he leaves and we’re left feeling meek.
-
And they then come forward with stories of (these old men) TV and drama and episodes of every sort - the type made on the producer's floor the cutting-room couch the chambered alley of corpses and death : 'when you come from a long old decline you can never go up from there - you're caught within your own degeneracy' and then he said - 'that's the reason we do this stuff - we can only portray the downside to ridicule the good and we hae nothing more to live for' and I walked away muttering (myself) 'yes yes it's an old disease your tribal God is a very old disease.'
-
I wasn't born for anything at all I didn't make a mark on my way in and I won't leave a mark on my way out and I'm quite settled with that and vastly OK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home